Your donation will help Audubon protect birds and the places they need in North Carolina and other states. All donors receive a gift subscription to the award winning Audubon magazine and the Audubon North Carolina newsletter. Donors are listed in the National Audubon Society annual report and invited to special outings and events.
We ask that you put your dollars to work in one of the following ways:
Mail a check to:
Audubon North Carolina
807 E. Main Street, Suite 2-220, Durham, NC 27701
While on our website you can:
- Make a one-time donation of any amount today!
- Sustain our work by setting up a monthly donation.
- Give to a specific initiative by choosing the program you wish to support below:
- Workplace Giving - Earth Share North Carolina (ESNC). Audubon North Carolina is a proud member of ESNC, a nonprofit organization helping North Carolinians support the environmental groups they value through workplace giving. When you make a gift, make sure to indicate Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Number: 12068 or State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) Number: 1103.
- Matching Gifts - You can increase the value of your gift. Many employers offer matching gift programs that may double or triple your contribution to Audubon North Carolina. Check with our human resources department. Fill out any matching gift forms and send it to Audubon North Carolina along wiith your donation. Our EIN number is 13-1624102.
- Making a Gift of Stock - Gifts of securities provide another option for you to support Audubon. Consider stocks, bonds or even land that you own as an alternative to giving cash. Often donating stocks, bonds or land produces greater tax savings than gifts of cash (check with your tax accountant). To make a gift, go to Downloadable Resources at the bottom of this page to download and fill out the form. Follow the mailing instructions.
- In-Kind Gifts - We are grateful when people are able to make in-kind gifts to Audubon North Carolina by donating their professional skills and services or a needed item. To learn more about how you can donate your professional services or an item to Audubon North Carolina, contact Laura Schnitzlein at email@example.com.
- Planned Giving - Planned gifts are a wonderful way to carry on a legacy of support to Audubon North Carolina and its mission. Those who make planned gifts become members of Audubon's Grinnell Society. Learn more at this page.
- Gift Memberships - You can give a gift membership to National Audubon Society at any time during the year. To make a gift membership, click here.
If you have any questions about contributions, please write to Laura Schnitzlein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can help, right now
Sign Up For Our eNewsletter
Keep up-to-date on all that happens with Audubon North Carolina's research, events and volunteer opportunities.