Audubon North Carolina’s annual Chapter Day is a chance to flock together, celebrate successes, and share ideas.
Whether you’re an Audubon chapter board member, you’re new to your chapter and curious about getting more involved, or you simply want to know more about Audubon’s work in North Carolina, Chapter Day is for you! Chapter Day is free and open to everyone.
Chapter Day is the second of two important events for chapter leaders in North Carolina this fall. We encourage everyone to register for both Audubon’s Virtual Convention October 1-2 AND North Carolina Chapter Day Nov. 15. Our conversation with Jamaal Nelson at Chapter Day will be a deeper dive into equity, diversity, and inclusion at Audubon.
Reach out to Kim Brand at email@example.com with any questions.
AGENDA, 7-9 p.m.
Welcome – Kim Brand
Chapter Celebration – chapter leaders facilitated by Mary Abrams
Audubon for the 2020s – Andrew Hutson
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Audubon: A Conversation with Jamaal Nelson
- Kim Brand, Engagement Director, Audubon North Carolina
- Mary Abrams, Chapter Liaison to the Audubon North Carolina advisory board; board member of Wake Audubon
- Chapter leaders from Audubon’s 9 chapters, 4 campus chapters, and future chapter in the Sandhills in North Carolina
- Andrew Hutson, Executive Director, Audubon North Carolina; Vice President, National Audubon Society
- Jamaal Nelson, Chief Officer of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, National Audubon Society