Audubon North Carolina is responsible for raising all of the funds needed to support Audubon's work in North Carolina. The majority of our support comes from individuals, and every dollar donated directly to Audubon North Carolina goes to work in our state. All donors receive a gift subscription to the award winning Audubon magazine, an invitation to the annual state meeting, and a subscription and listing in the North Carolina annual report and state newsletter. Donors of $1,000 and above become members of the T. Gilbert Pearson Society, and are also listed in the National Audubon Society annual report and invited to special events.
We ask that you put your dollars to work in North Carolina in one of the following ways:
Mail a check to:
Audubon North Carolina
400 Silver Cedar Court
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
While on our website you can:
- Make a one-time donation of any amount today!
- Really help out when you become a monthly giver by joining The Cardinal Club Monthly Giving Program. The minimum donation is $5/month. Remember to choose North Carolina Audubon from the drop down menu to put your contribution to work in North Carolina.
- Join the T. Gilbert Pearson Society - Audubon North Carolina's T. Gilbert Pearson Society members are among our most generous supporters, making a yearly Annual Fund gift of $1,000 or more. This donation can be made through the Cardinal Club at $85/month and up.
- Give to a specific initiative by choosing the program you wish to support below:
- Workplace Giving - Earth Share North Carolina (ESNC). Audubon North Carolina is a proud member of ESNC, a nonprofit organization helping North Carolinians support the environmental groups they value through workplace giving. When you make a gift, make sure to indicate Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Number: 12068 or State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) Number: 1103.
- Matching Gifts - You can increase the value of your gift. Many employers offer matching gift programs that may double or triple your contribution to Audubon North Carolina. Check with our human resources department. Fill out any matching gift forms and send it to Audubon North Carolina along wiith your donation. Our EIN number is 13-1624102.
- Making a Gift of Stock - Gifts of securities provide another option for you to support Audubon. Consider stocks, bonds or even land that you own as an alternative to giving cash. Often donating stocks, bonds or land produces greater tax savings than gifts of cash (check with your tax accountant). To make a gift, go to Downloadable Resources at the bottom of this page to download and fill out the form. Follow the mailing instructions. Be sure to notify our Director of Development so we can identify the gift for benefit to North Carolina: Karen Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-929-3899.
- In-Kind Gifts - We are grateful when people are able to make in-kind gifts to Audubon North Carolina by donating their professional skills and services or a needed item. To learn more about how you can donate your professional services or an item to Audubon North Carolina, contact Karen Fernandez, our Director of Development, at email@example.com.
- Planned Giving - Planned gifts are a wonderful way to carry on a legacy of support to Audubon North Carolina and its mission. Those who make planned gifts become members of Audubon's Grinnell Society. Learn more at this page.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts - A tax-deductible contribution to Audubon North Carolina is a thoughtful way to honor or remember your friends and loved ones. Through our online donation form, you can elect to send an e-card notification with a personalized message to the recipient, or Audubon will send a notification of your gift with a bird themed card to the person you name in the notes section of the form.
- Gift Memberships - You can give a gift membership to National Audubon Society at any time during the year. To make a gift membership, click here.
If you have any questions about contributions, please contact our Director of Development Karen Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.929.3899.