2014 Audubon North Carolina Chapter Day
Saturday, February 15
10 am - 4 pm
At the Summit at Haw River State Park
339 Conference Center Drive, Browns Summit, NC 27214
RSVP by Friday, January 31
This one-day meeting is a mix of training sessions lead by ANC staff and industry experts, networking, and chapter presentations to share inspiring ideas and learn about new tools. Our Chapters are an important part of moving the National Audubon Society’s strategic vision forward. At this event, you will learn how make a real impact for North Carolina’s birds and the people who love them.
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Get new tools and new ideas that can help Chapter Leaders
- Attract new members & keep your current members engaged
- Raise more funds
- Learn about new event ideas and science to share with your followers
- Gain access to new Bird Friendly Communities Presentations available
- Learn how to use Google Drive to connect with other chapters
- Network with other Chapter Leaders to share resources and ideas
- Spend the day with “Bird People” – seeing old friends and making new ones
COST: FREE! You must pre-register to attend. You are welcome to bring your own meal, or you can order a meal for $13/person (includes breakfast & lunch).
- Subject Line: Chapter Day
- Chapter affiliation:
- # of people attending with you and names:
- Ordering breakfast/lunch package: (if you are, please indicate if you prefer a vegetarian lunch or have any allergies or special dietary considerations)
RSVP DEADLINE: Friday, January 31. Please send checks for event meals to Audubon North Carolina 400 Silver Cedar Court, Suite 240, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 or you can bring a check on the day of the event. Checks should be made payable to “Audubon North Carolina”.