Download the entire 2011 Important Bird Area eBook:
Download material from the 2011 Important Bird Area eBook:
Download Important Bird Areas GIS Data:
Data sheets for Golden-winged Warbler Monitoring: 2013ProtocolsBlitz GWWA field ID examples Data Entry Form GWWA example form GWWA monitoring form Sound file (Windows Media) for Golden-winged playback Sound file (MP3) for Golden-winged playback Presentations From the South Carolina Bottomland Forestry Workshop
- Economics of Bottomland Hardwood Management - Rick Larkin CWB
- Who’s Who? Learning to ID the Bottomland Baker’s Dozen - Paul Koehler
- Conservation Easements: Are they Compatible with Bird-Friendly BMPs?
- Priority Birds and Bottomland Forests - Curtis Smalling
- Bird-Friendly BMP’s for BottomlandForest in the Carolinas - Brunswig and Heitkamp
How you can help, right now
Sign Up For Our eNewsletter
Keep up-to-date on all that happens with Audubon North Carolina's research, events and volunteer opportunities.